Aftermarket Porsche wheels are highly in demand products by Porsche car owners. There are very important specifications for Porsches that vary drastically from most mainstream car manufacturers. This article can answer many of your common questions related to aftermarket Porsche wheels.
- Most off the shelf aftermarket Porsche wheels will be low pressure cast. This manufacturing method is similar to what Porsche AG uses for their own OEM wheels. While a few wheel models are forged or rotary forged.
- Most OEM wheels are low pressure cast. So it is highly recommended for all Porsche owners to inquire about wheel construction type when considering aftermarket wheels.
- Most of the replica wheels available on the market are gravity cast, which is a step up from your OEM wheels. They will be heavier and less resistant to impacts.
- Low pressure cast wheels often come with pre-determined finishes, widths, offsets and other specifications.
- For customers looking for added customization possibilities and much lighter weight, most forged wheel manufacturers can build a set specifically made for your Porsche.
Most aftermarket Porsche wheel fitments will be in 19″ diameter. While the 996 was built around 18″, the 997 was engineered with 19″ wheels and the new 991 are now engineered around 20″ wheels. The 987 Cayman and Boxster were built around 19″ while the new generation 981 Boxster now comes standard with 20″ wheels. Most of the aftermarket wheel manufacturer will now come out with 20″ variants to suit the newer 991 and 981 bodies.
Widths And Offsets
The wheel widths and offsets provided below are more aggressive than the OEM/stock wheels and push out the wheels towards the fender line, insuring a great looking, flush-to-the-fender fitment with no rubbing involved. All Porsche 911s have narrow body and wide body variants throughout every generation, be it the 996, 997 and 991.
- The narrow body cars are the rear wheel drive variants such as Carrera, Carrera S and early generation GT3. The most comment aftermarket fitment for narrow body 911s will be a 19×8.5 ET45 at the front and a 19×11 ET52 at the rear.
- The wide body variants are mostly all wheel drive 911s such as the C4, C4S and Turbo models. The rear wheel drive GT2 and GT3 RS 997.2 are also built using the wide body. There are 2 main fitments for the wide body 911s, you can go with a standard 19×8.5 ET45 and 19×11 ET40 or step up to an oversized configuration that allows wider tires in 19x9ET48 and 19x12ET45.
As a side note for Porsche Cayman and Boxster 987/981 owners, the 19×8.5 and 19×11 Widebody fitments will fit perfectly on your car!
Hub Bore, Bolt Pattern, Centerlock Wheels CAP And LUG BOLTS
Modern Porsche vehicles all use a 71.6mm hub bore and a 5×130 bolt pattern. Depending on the wheel selected, you can will also either accept Porsche centerlock wheels cap and lug bolts or choose from new Porsche centerlock wheels caps and fitting lug bolts.
ChampionMotorSport.com is a certified and reliable Porsche dealer service center and Porsche wheels fitment specialist. For further information, please visit ChampionMotorSport.com.
Watch This Video
Do you want to hide cracks between ceiling and wall, or to no longer see the gaps and cracks between the floor and the wall or want to cover up cables, pipes and conduits then plaster cornice and mouldings are the best option for this. Mouldings we mostly see on ceilings of older homes but they are now going to be used ever more in modern interiors. By placing coving, rosettes and mouldings on the ceiling gets a comfortable room and calm atmosphere. A bedroom can get a sleek and romantic look to the ceiling with a decorative frame. The application of coving we see more and more these days.
Other names for plaster mouldings are coving used between wall and ceiling and perk lists setup on ceiling or wall. Most trim elements are now made by machine and are available in various styles such as;
- Ceiling Lists: Cornices – coving: decorative finish between wall and ceiling
- Frame Lists: to create a framework or restrictions on the ceiling
- Cailing Roses and Ornaments: a rose or an ornament can be used to decorate your ceiling, or to hedge a bright spot
- Wall Frames and Wall Skirting: plaster wall mouldings can be used as a decorative finish to the wall or for decorating such as a door or cupboard.
CorniceDesigns.co.uk online store is the most reliable place to shop all kinds of plaster mouldings. Moreover you can book your order for decorative plaster profiles and other ornaments. CorniceDesigns collection consists of various types of plastic decorative profiles as ceiling moldings, under tables, wall moldings, baseboards, roses of very cheap to expensive. Thus, it is possible to use a minimal budget to obtain maximum results. After painting there will be no difference visible with expensive or plaster moldings !!
Cornice Designs products not only beautify your home, they also offer practical solutions for both new construction and renovation to camouflage imperfections. Whether it’s ugly cracks between the ceiling and the wall, striking drain pipe through the salon or the newly installed air conditioning, all these disturbing cracks cover up with plaster cornice products and make your home cozy! Therefore, CorniceDesigns offers a range of easy and quick solutions to replace all ugly elements. To know more details visit www.CorniceDesigns.co.uk.
Watch This Video
When does your company need accounting software? When companies move from small to medium or large, it is necessary to continue to have good control of operations, achieve the systematization of processes becomes important. If you want the fastest attention of customers, to be more competitive and most efficient in the market, then good accounting software is a must.
Why your company needs a good accounting program, it depends on many factors. For example, one of these factors is considerable growth of your company and the high volume of transactions that the company is generating. Another good reason of using accounting software is to provide information on the economic and financial situation of the company, these information are required for the following users:
- Existing investors use the information generated by the accounting software, to see whether they should invest and secondly to see whether capitalized or distributed profits.
- Competitors: They use this information to compare their activities so as to improve their products or services and increase competitive advantage.
- Customers: They use the information to demand guarantees for companies to continue to give them the services or products they need.
- Workers of the company: They use this information to be aware of their safety, quality and health could be affected by the bad actions of the administration.
- Insurance companies: Usually coverage policies against any loss, need to be able to prepay insurance premiums for the policy covered.
- Banks: They use the information to assess any risk that the organization may have regarding credit lines granted.
So the key role played by the accounting software is to control and organize the various activities of the company, in order to know the actual situation, thus design further strategies to meet the objectives. An accounting software is not only an intangible asset, also it becomes a necessary asset within the company, for that reason an efficient accounting system becomes a necessary and important support for all those involved within the company.
TCS-Computers.Be offers award winning more Boekhoudprogramma with powerful and easy to use application to meet your preferences. TCS Computers makes bookkeeping fast and less painful by the help of Boekhoudsoftware. Get free quotes by visiting www.TCS-Computers.Be.
Watch This Video